Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Draft of Digi-Pak

Today I started on the first draft of my digi-pak using the images we have got from the first shoot of Megan In order to give the idea of how my final digi-pak is going to be portrayed, again the same as the music video we are creating I am thinking of using a selection of black and white images along with some vibrant colours in selected area on order to make the digi-pak stand out. Although we have changed the actor who is going to play our artist Isabel Beau, it give the idea of the theme and imagery we are trying to create and portray our artist in. I am using photoshop in order to edit my digi-pak using a variety of different tools and effects to add depth and meaning to the images. 

The typography I am planning on using is very plain, this purposely so the audience will focus more the images than the album title, however the name of the artist I have selected to be on a more artistic font therefore so it is more recognisable to the audience, who will then start to recognise her as a brand and her name will become more familiar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment