Search This Blog

Friday 5 December 2014

Creating my Digi-Pak

Today I have been redesigning my Final Digi-pak, manipulating the images on photoshop creating different effects and merging the images together to create a new one. I have added the title of the album and also the artist to both the front cover and the CD disc inside. In addition to this i have also created a back cover and listed the names of the songs on the CD on there also. I have kept with the black and white colour theme, which again links in with the music video we are creating, however I have added a splash of pink into the Digi-pak to present the felinity and youthfulness of my artist and also I have incorporated it into my Digi-pak due to research I previously found on the colour pink and how it would help to make the CD more appealing to my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment