Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Isabel Beau Digi-pak

Looking back at my digi-pak I decided that the shades of pinks used were too dark, therefore I decided to soften the look of the digi-pak by using lighter tones of pink. I have then used this colour throughout my digi-pak in order to keep a consistent theme throughout i.e. in the typography and also in the backgrounds within the CD case itself. I think this works well within the digi-pak as it goes with the black and white effect due to it subtle light tones of pink, which again I feel highlight my artists soft and youthfulness and also presents her as have a certain innocence about her.  

This is what my digi-pak looks like once the CD has been removed. Again I have kept the idea with the flower and the idea of nature consistent throughout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment