Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Isabel Beau Poster

After looking at my poster I decided that there was a few aspects that I needed to change for example I wanted to incorporate again the colour scheme pink into my poster as after looking into my research I found that this colour would catch the attention of my target audience, furthermore I wanted it to be consistent throughout my promotion brand i.e. the digi-pak and the poster. however I wanted the artist to represented on the poster in a different way from on the Digi-pak, therefore I moved my idea of the artist shadowing herself onto the poster instead of being visible on the digi-pak again giving the audience the idea that the CD is going to be about her past and self-reflection. However I have kept the information as to the name of artist and CD and also when the CD is going to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment