Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Green Screen Filming

Along with the Digi-pack analysis I have previously done, I have also filmed a presentation of the annotated presentation of Rihanna's Digi-pack 'LOUD'. In the presentation I talk about what the colours used in the album cover could connote and also what meaning this may condone that the songs on this album are about. I have also included how due to these colours, poses and all the general mise-en-scene could convey something about the artist. This is shown by her facial expressions, body language and also her hair colour.

By filming in front of the green screen this allows me to then upload and edit the video onto Final Cut Pro and place the images and presentation I am talking about behind me on the green screen.





Below is a brief example of how the green screen works and also previous films that it has been in such as Mary Poppins, it has also been used in the film Bed Knobs and Broomsticks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment