Search This Blog

Friday 24 October 2014

Making a Banner For My Blog

In order to make my blog look as if it is representing my artist, I have created a banner which covers the theme of ballet, relating to the CD and digi-pak I will be creating for my artist. Therefor I want my blog to be viewed almost like a promotional website for the digi-pak that I am going to create. When creating the banner I used a editing website called Fotor.com. Using a colour pallet consisting of pale pinks, creams, white,greys and also black to portray the title of my blog and also the intro into what my blog is about. The format and typography also the images used to create the banner are all in thew same style that I will use on my digi-pak and CD in order to represent my artist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment